hepatitis A vaccine - pedia vs HMO  

Posted by: mye in


Today was the scheduled hep a vaccine for my daughters. 'Twas actually more than a year ago but we failed since they have to take the more important shots.

And so, I sent a text message to their neo-natologist's secretary to check the price - 2500. Quite expensive I thought and to think, i have twins who will take the shot so the price will be twice as much! Then I dialed in our HMO's number to check their's - 1800. I will be able to save 1400 if we get the vaccine from them. So to cut the story short - we got it from the HMO, nice! I was able to save my precious 1400 - *wink wink*

Guess, I'm just starting to realize how to value my hard earned money.
---------------------------------------------

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment