ready to enrol in paypal  

Posted by: mye in

just got my eon card today! i'm so excited!

well, been recently searching on how i can monetize my blog. i found out that one of the basics to do so is to enroll a Paypal account. i checked paypal and you will need a card for verification. i don't have a credit card and a friend told me (yes, thea again - thanks) that you can get an eon card instead of a credit card.

so then, i went to the bank to enroll for this card. i only shelled out P350 for this and voila, after a week my card already arrived!

i will be activating the card tomorrow and hopefully will be able to create my paypal account. in the next few days, i'll start scouting for paid blogging companies to check on their requirements. yeah, i want to earn through my blogs. and since i am already hooked into this, might as well turn it to something profitable.

you can check my blogavenue site as i am trying to update all about monetizing blogs out there. the site has just started though and it only has a few entries.

more to come....

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment