thanks for the add  

Posted by: mye in ,

just want to thank some friends who added me to their links.

aline - the pics the pics....waheheh....
thea - thanks for the tips...will surely take it when i have my own domain name. =)
shai - i hope you'll recall your blog site soon...hahahaha!!!

sheeeessh..still feeling grumpy. i wonder if there will be a surprise today that will really make me happy.my daughter scieszka just woke up while i am writing this entry. she kissed me and said "i love you, anak"...yes, she calls me "anak" too! by the way, she's not my only daughter - i got twins - and elysia is the other one.. here they are...





here's another thank you to thea for teaching me scrapbooking =)

This entry was posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

i love your work! Beautiful!

Post a Comment