Notepad Design by InfoCreek  

Posted by: mye in

Good news to all users of the Notepad design by InfoCreek. You can now arrange your page layout properly. Before, we can't see the other side bar so we had a hard time arranging the layout. What I've done is to strategically put the widgets one at a time, the one I want to be at the bottom, I put them in first since, your recent widgets would naturally go on top =).

Anyway, I saw it yesterday and I thought it would be nice to share this since I am not the only one using this very nice and attractive layout. Here is how it looks like now.


See, you can already arrange your layout nice and easy. Just drag and drop your widgets to your desired location on the site and voila - you're done!

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment