What will be the most memorable gift this year?
I was not able to post my wish list for this year early but I actually have a couple of stuffs I want to receive on Christmas. Some, I don't want to personally buy because I won't buy it - considering the price and my priorities, haha! Here are some of the gifts I wish I would receive this year:
- Crocs Slippers - nice and comfy. this is the one thing I want to have but I won't buy myself. this is expensive for me.
- Bangles - more bangles from BBB! Have one as my birthday gift but I want more!
- Samsonite Laptop Bag - a nice backpack will do but I'd prefer a slim case since I am not allowed to put too much pressure on my shoulders.
For My Twins:
- Metrobank Fun Savers Gift Check - calling all the ninangs and ninongs out there. this is justs cheap in case you want to give money, this can be an alternative. =)
- Musical Instruments Toys - they simply love toy instruments
There. Those are my very few Christmas wish list. So friends, if you are still wondering what to give me this Christmas, the list are above. And, don't forget the twins! =)