Sweet Shoppe Designs  

Posted by: mye in ,

While checking on a friend's site, I happened to see this scrapping site which, I think will become one of my favorites. The designs are unique and absolutely beautiful! Just take a look at this one.



I will definitely come back and buy this one. I will also join the group but not now since my connection is not so good (tomorrow maybe). While writing this entry, there has been a couple of disconnections encountered before I was able to publish this post. Geesh, I definitely need to process the DSL application once again if my schedule permits (and the budget of course hahaha!)

The last two days were very very busy. Events, family matters, work (yes, even on weekends) but still thankful for I have a job!

Wait for my scrap using the above kit. I'm so excited!

This entry was posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment