eluding the mall sale  

Posted by: mye in

It's sale today in robinson's galleria (and probably in other malls also). I usually go through inside the mall when going home because the fx stand is on the other side. But today, I was about to go in, opening my bag for the usual inspection and then, suddenly I changed my mind. I went back and instead passed on the side of the mall.

Haha - you bet I'm trying to avoid the sale! But why? Why do I have to avoid it if others are cramming to get inside. Well, we're trying to save. For what? I'd love to say it but it'll be more fulfilling if it's already done. So watch out for it....soon!

ciao!

This entry was posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Post a Comment