A Photo Book  

Posted by: mye in

Ever since I started learning about digital scrapbooking a couple of months ago, I've been wanting to personally make a digital photo book for the twins. Since I am just a beginner, I can't seem to satisfy myself with all the designs that I have created. After each layout, it seems not good and I am not happy with it.

Thankfully, Shabby Princess have piece-a-cake and album layouts which eventually made my scrapbooking experience a bit easier. I can already make a photo book even if I am just starting. And the results....

Scieszka Raine

Elysia Raine

I don't know why the picture turned out a bit blurred but nevertheless, you can still see the layout. Once done, I will already have an album for my kids...First time? Yes, I haven't even compiled their pictures yet. Terrible me...

Promise, when I can already accept my own creations, I will scrap more. ^_^

~credits~
In The Groove Album by Shabby Princess

This entry was posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment